Jiangsu University of Science and Technology
(City / Province / Country)
Jiangsu University of Science and Technology is offering,
Scholarships for PHD Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 3 years
Scholarship For PHD:
"A Complete Waiver of Tuition and Hostel along with a monthly stipend RMB 1200 (Around 20,000 PKRS given for 10 months every year), Scholarship is provided for the entire degree duration of 2 years"
Note: The Stipend is Received Monthly For 10 months in a Year.
- Special Economic Animal Farming
- Design and Manufacture of Naval Architecture and Ocean Structure
- Material Science and Engineering
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. Master Degree and Transcript
5. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
6. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
7. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
8. Physical Examination Form
9. Police Character Certificate
10. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
11. Research Proposal
13. CV with detailed contact information of parents and address
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate - HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
For this Scholarships the Students need to pay Service Charges of 1600 USD Around (190,000 PKRS)
The Service Charges Cover Students following expenses
* Service Charges
* DHL Charges
NOTE: Only the Mention expensed are covered in the Service Charges All other Charges are self paid by students.