Gansu Agricultural University
(City / Province / Country)
September - 2019
Gansu Agricultural University is offering,
Scholarships for PHD Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 4 years
Scholarship For PHD:
"A Complete Waiver of Tuition and Hostel along with a monthly stipend RMB 1000 (Around 20,000 PKRS given for 10 months every year), Scholarship is provided for the entire degree duration of 4 years"
NOTE: Only the Mention expensed are covered in the Service Charges All other Charges are self paid by students.
- Crop protection
- Grassland Biodiversity
- Forage Science
- Grassland Protection
- Animal Genetic Breeding and Reproduction
- Animal Nutrition and Feed Science
- Animal Production Science
- Animal Food Nutrition and Engineering
- Crop Cultivation & Farming System
- Crop Genetics and Breeding
- Vegetable Science
- Basic Veterinary Science
- Preventive Veterinary Science
- Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. Master Degree and Transcript
5. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
6. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
7. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
8. Physical Examination Form
9. Police Character Certificate
10. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
11. Research Proposal
13. CV with detailed contact information of parents and address
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate - HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.