Hebei University of Technology
(City / Province / Country)
September - 2018
Hebei University of Technology is offering,
Scholarships for Master Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 2.5 years.
What Does Scholarship For Master Cover:
"A Complete Waiver of Tuition and Hostel along with a monthly stipend RMB 2000 (Around 36,000 PKRS given for 10 months every year), Scholarship is provided for the entire degree duration of 2.5 years"
NOTE: Only the Mention expensed are covered in the Service Charges All other Charges are self paid by students.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electronic Information and Engineering
- Architecture Art and Design
- Economics and Management (Only This Major is Available in Chinese Medium)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
5. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
6. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
7. Physical Examination Form
8. Police Character Certificate
9. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
10. Research Proposal
12. CV with detailed contact information of parents and address.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate - HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should not fail any subject.
5. Attendance in the class should be 90%
6. Should not break any law of the University
7. Should not break any law of P. R. China
8. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.