Chinese Language Course Scholarships
100% Confirmed Admission/Scholarship
->150 Different Nationalities already Studying in this University.
->University directly under the administration of the Chinese Ministry of Education.
->It is one of the schools included in the Project 211, and is also funded by the
Project 985. this University is among Top 50 Universities in mainland China.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
DURATION: Bachelors:4.5 Years, Master: 2.5 Years, PHD 3 Years
CGPA Required To Apply: 3.0 and above
Deadline: End Of january 2018
Admission Letter and JW202 (Visa Letter) shall be provided on end of August 2018
Scholarship For Masters:
Tuition and Accommodation waiver of 2.5 years with monthly stipend of RMB 3000 (Given for 10 months every year)
Scholarship For PHD:
Tuition and Accommodation waiver of 3.0 years with monthly stipend of RMB 3500 (Given for 10 months every year)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scans of the following documents are required to apply
1. Matric and FSC transcripts
4. Physical Examination Form
5. Police Character Certificate
6. Bachelor Degree and Transcript (For Master Applicants only)
7. Master Degree and Transcript (For PhD Applicants only)
8. 2 recommendation letters from Professor or associate professor
9. English Proficiency Certificate
10.Research Proposal 1000 Words Minimum
11. Publications (For PhD Applicants only)
In order to continue the scholarship for the entire duration the student has
to abide by the following Rules:
1. Should not fail any exam/test.
2. Should have an attendance of 90% in class.
3. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
4. Should obtain 75% marks overall every year or the scholarship will be cancelled.
Service Charges: 4000 USD Bachelors Master and PHD
Other then the Scholarships the Service Charges also Covers following Student's Expenses:
1. Jw202 Visa Letter
2. Application Fee
3. Service Charges
4. DHL Charges
"Any Expense other then the mentioned One's Are self paid by Students.
Service charges do not include any other fee."