Tianjin PolyTechnic University
(City / Province / Country)
Tianjin PolyTechnic University is offering,
Scholarships for Bachelor Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 4.5 year with 6 month Chinese Language Course Included.
Scholarship For Bachelor:
"Completely Free tuition fee of 4.5 years, Students Just have to pay 2000 RMB (around 32,000 PKRS) directly to the University"
Note: Accommodation is self paid by Students, and is not provided by University,
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- BBA (International Trade & Economic)
- Computer Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts [Notarised Documents] - SSC (MATRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts [Notarised Documents] - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL)
3. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
4. Passport Sized Photographs With White Background
5. Physical Examination Form
6. Police Character Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should not fail any subject.
4. Attendance in the class should be 90%
5. Should not break any law of the University
6. Should not break any law of P. R. China
7. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
8. Should maintain at least 75% in every exam
For this Scholarships the Students need to pay Service Charges of 300 USD Around (32,000 PKRS)
The Service Charges Cover Students following expenses
* Service Charges
* DHL Charges
NOTE: Only the Mentioned expenses are covered in the Service Charges. All other Charges have to be paid by the students themselves.